Thursday, February 12, 2009

Half Way To Old

I was told today that I am now entitled to have a mid-life crisis, as by Saturday I will have reached middle aged. The stereotypical idea of a mid-life crisis has it's perks:
1. New Extravagant Vehicle-Like a motorcycle for one
2. New Hair Do-Maybe with some outrageous color...like pink
3. New Wardrobe-Less T's and more G's
4. New Hobbies-I am thinking about driving race cars or deep sea diving for treasure
5. New Friends-I saw some nice looking folks coming out of Helen's Bar By The Beach
6. New Attitude-ME, ME, ME, ME

Then again, I don't suppose a car seat would fit on the back of a motorcycle, I use different colors in my hair all the time already and pink has never been my color, I've never been fond of the wedgie and I like my friends to remember my name.

I may stick with the race car driving though...we will see.

3 comments:

erica said...

how is 35 'midlife'? did anyone tell Rich?

Volleyball Mom said...

Hey there girl! Happy Belated Birthday! You look like you are doing great, I love what you wrote about your birthday- I appreciate the laughs!

Sara said...

I thought you were only 24....