Monday, November 8, 2010

BAPTIZED!

Emma was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Saturday.
As we pulled up to the church building her excitement was palpable. She kept whispering over and over, "I can't believe I am finally going to get baptized."
After she donned her white jumpsuit she merrily skipped around the church building halls, unable to contain the excitement.
We enjoyed a wonderful Stake Baptism presentation of song and a darling talk about the "three bears" of baptism.

*bear upon you the name of Christ
*bear your testimony
*bear the burdens of others

The 7 children participating in the baptismal ordinance seemed entranced by the story.

Emma was then baptized by her father and confirmed a member of the church. It was wonderful.
After Emma came out of the font I wrapped her in a towel and ushered her into the dressing room. She looked up at me and said, "I can't believe I finally got baptized. I feel so happy my face hurts from smiling!"
We are so proud of our little princess and so thankful to have a wonderful group of friends who support us and have become our family here in Southern California!!
Yep, just perfect!!

1 comment:

B and B said...

We are so proud of her!!!