Thursday, January 6, 2011

Really Attached To My New Cap!!

My brother Michael gave me a cap that belonged to my brother Aaron. He originally thought that one of my boys would like it...and they probably would have but to bad...I saw it first.
It is ratty and faded camouflage cap, covered in old patches. The look is fashion intended.
I think it would be in the vintage, destressed category.
Both of my sweaty headed brothers have been wearing this cap-ewww, brother cooties- so I washed it. Unfortunately, some of the patches on it didn't handle the wash well. They curled. I am brilliant however and pulled out my super glue, glued the patches down flat and even glued on a Dawson
name tape to personalize it. It's a super cute way to hide that fact that I never do my hair.
Anyway, I guess I didn't wait long enough before trying on my cool new cap cause I just super glued it to my head. I am so awesome!! I hope you all like my new cap, since I can't get it off!! Yeah, me!

1 comment:

B and B said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!