Friday, January 2, 2009

Some thin' SOOO Awesome!!

Spencer and I were driving around, a few weeks ago, on a quest for door stop sized rocks for him to paint for everyone for Christmas this year. He piped up from the back seat, "Mom, wanna hear some thin' SOOOO awesome? When I get big I am going to be a space man and fly into space in my ship and go to planets." "That is pretty awesome," I said. "Yeah, SOOOOOOOOOOO awesome. Wanna hear some thin' even bigger awesome?" I couldn't imagine anything to much "bigger awesome" than "SOOOOOOOOOO awesome," so I was pretty excited to hear what he had to add. "When I get big I am going to ride Dad's bike." It was "bigger awesome" that being like his Dad beat out being a space man. These two are both SOOOOOOOOO awesome in my book.

3 comments:

The Mighty Yam said...

The other day Mylie asked if space ships were real. I told her yes. Then she said she wanted to be a space girl when she grows up. She and Spencer and ride together.

B and B said...

Cute- The Re-Run looks like he is in line to be like his Dad again with that hat- "Daddy Santa"

Sara said...

That's a cute story!! Since Spencer is the mini-Ben its only right that he would want to be like him!!