Thursday, July 16, 2009

Meatballs and Cherries

Today Spencer rushed up to me, and with excitement only he could muster, declared that he found "meatballs in the little sack under his penis." I tried not to laugh, a chuckle or two may have escaped, congratulated him on his discovery, explained that the meatballs were actually called testicles and then sent him to his father to give him the GREAT news!! I descreetly positioned myself to hear the conversation and this is what I heard!
"Hey DAD!! You know that sack under penises? They have meatballs in them...meatballs with tentacles! Isn't that awesome? Actually mine kinda feel like cherries...Isn't that awesome?"
"Totally awesome buddy!! WOW!!! UH, ANDREA???"

I responded that I had done my best and since I had neither tentacled meatballs, little sacks or cherries, it was all up to him to make things more clear!!


Good Luck Ben!!!

6 comments:

Breanne said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! That is SOOOO FUNNY! I sadly ready this at work (when I was supposed to be busy doing an analysis) and busted up laughing. Don't you love childhood!

Dawn Davis said...

wow, that is probably the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!!

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh!!!! This is hilarious!!!!

Sara said...

This is pretty funny but I can't help but thinking that Spencer is going to be very upset with you for sharing this someday!!! :D

erica said...

dad told me to read this while we were eating dinner with Grandma Baker. um...mom turned red and said something like, talk about that later. hysterical. thanks spencer for never seeing a time for being shy.

The Mighty Yam said...

Thanks! Now I'll never be able to fully enjoy one of my favorite meals: meatball subs.