Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Peeping Tom

Last night, after getting all the kids put away, I slipped into a warm bath with a book! AHHHH! Relaxation!! I hate getting all pruney, and then there is always the "fall asleep and drown factor" so I didn't stay there very long. I walked into my bedroom, towel wrapped and relaxed when I saw the shadowy outline of a head and shoulders in my bedroom window. I froze, and while I watched in horror, the shadow slid out of view. I ran, still only towel wrapped, into Michael's room.
"Michael, there is someone on the roof, and he was looking in my window."
He jumped up out of bed and started scrambling for his flashlight. I rushed back into my room and threw on some clothes. Together we crept down the stairs and to the front door. After a short search this is what we found!!


3 comments:

Sara said...

you should name him bandit

The Mighty Yam said...

Did you shoot him with an airsoft gun to get him down?

Bonnie said...

It's nice to have an admirer... no matter what race, creed, religion or species. :-)

You are so lucky to have such a brave young man in your house!