Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bad Influence-Grandpa!!

My Dad thinks being a Grandpa is amazing. He loves that he can dish out all of the fun without any of the rules or discipline. My kids love it too! (Secretly, I love it too!) I have decide to keep a record of all of his nefarious mis-deeds and I will call this record "The Grandpa Acts."

During his last visit, and with the support of my mother and sister (shame on you both), he performed some of his most masterful Grandpa Acts, leading Spencer farther down the path of Naughtiness!!

#1-The Suggestion #2-The Encouragement
#3-The Approval #4-The Cover-up
#5-Naughtiness Obtained
OK, in all honesty Spencer was well on his way down the path of Naughtiness on his own.
But seriously, I would have eaten that little cheesecake.
Also, when he tried this with his bowl of Rice Krispies this morning
the results were much messier!!

More of The Grandpa Acts!!

Sprinkles and Whipped Cream!
Oh, the HORROR!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I think they are just trying to help you with your goal of eating healthier!

Life Travels with the Parental Units said...

Okay - I did the whipped cream and sprinkles (and don't forget the carmel sauce) - but it was some other nefarious sould who did the pie in the face - however I do approve.