Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jasen's Science Project

Jasen's 7th Grade Science Project was titled "To Be Full Or Not To Be Full, That Is The Question." He tested the distance a kicked soccer ball would travel, depending on it's air pressure. He invented and then helped build a kicking machine to ensure each soccer ball would be kicked with equal force and then performed multiple tests, measuring the distance the balls flew across the yard. He did a great job and learned alot. In case you are wondering, a soccer ball filled to it's suggested PSI will travel the farthest...go figure.










3 comments:

B and B said...

who's science project?
Just joking? Great job JC!!

Andrea (the Mom) said...

I will proudly say that I was the artistic director...however, I had nothing to do with collection and presentation of data. I just get to pick the pretty paper and fonts!!

The Mighty Yam said...

This is a great science project. I wonder if it would go further if it was filled with helium?