Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to Me!!

Spencer: "Mom, I have an emergency. I farted and I think a little poop came out."

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!

Emma: "Mom, the floor is sticky because I spilled a HUGE glass of Ochango on it. I will go get you your favorite mop."

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!

Michael: "I puked all night long and I think the dishwasher is broken."

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!

Jasen: "Oh, hey Mom, I forgot to wrap these presents you bought for yourself but here they are anyway. Just pretend that the Walmart bag is pretty."

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!

Ben: "Happy Mother's Day darling. There are a few Afghans here who kinda want to kill me."

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!

Me: "I am good enough, I am smart enough and dog-gone it...people like me!"

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love Stuart Smalley... he's got me through many of hard times. Such powerful words to live by... and doggone it, people like me.

Cindy said...

Thank you for the chuckle...this was great!