Thursday, July 22, 2010

Humbled

Wow, my last post was a huge pitty party.
Thanks for coming.

I am embarrassed, especially since emily, the origin of the embrace the camera idea somehow read my post. I feel like a jerk.

To Emily:
I apologize for tainting your great idea and challenge with my issues.

To the rest of you:
I apologize for spouting my insecurities all over my blog. My kids do deserve to have pictures of me. If I don't like what I look like in pictures then it is up to me to do something about that.

I will try!

When you see pictures of me on this blog please note them...they will come at a huge personal sacrifice.

2 comments:

emily anderson said...

dude. no need to apologize to me...you did not offend me. and i found your site, cause you linked to mine---my statcounter caught you :)
no worries, fellow blogger.

erica said...

I never thought about it. I need to learn how to use the self timer and take pictures of me. I want pictures of me with my girls. so thanks andrea for the link and the tirad, and the humble party because it shortened the process for me.